Ryanair is Europe's largest airline company carrying 130 million customers a year on more than 1,800 daily flights from 86 bases, connecting over 200 destinations in 33 countries. Based on a low-cost business model, Ryanair makes travelling across Europe easier, faster, and more affordable.
Ryanair, along with Erasmus Student Network, has committed to improving Erasmus experience for all European students. That is why, from September on, when flying with Ryanair, all ESNcard holders will be able to enjoy:
- 15% discount on up to 8 single (or 4 return) flights
- free 20kg checked-in bag
- tailored travel offers
For the discount to apply, you have to be in possession of an active ESNcard.
Don't have one yet? Get it in our ESN office.
Once you have received your ESNcard, make sure to follow the next steps:
- Register in ESNcard.org. As this data will be used to validate your ESNcard during your flight booking process, please, remember to fill in all the blanks in your user profile - also your ESNcard number.
- Go to myRyanair and sign-up (or log-in if you already have an account).
- Add your details in the "Erasmus" tab of your myRyanair dashboard.
- Make sure that they match your ESNcard user profile data (use the same names, pay attention to typos, etc.).
- Wait until your ESNcard and other details are validated. This is not live validation, so it might take a few days.
- Once it is validated, use the booking widget at the bottom of the Erasmus section of your myRyanair dashboard to make your bookings at a discounted rate. Only bookings made using this widget will be considered for the discount, so make sure you do not use the normal booking engine of Ryanair or any other booking systems.
Now that your user profile is updated and your ESNcard valid, you can book your Ryanair flights to any destination offered.
Keep in mind that you should book your tickets at least 28 days in advance and that the offer applies to the dates between the 1st September and 15th June.