Paying the rent
The rent for accommodation in the student rooms is to be paid in cash or with a credit card in the Accommodation Office in the lobby of Sázava by the end of each month. It is also possible to pay the rent in advance for several months or for whole stay. It is essential to pay the rent on time to avoid any penalty fees! We recommend to you to pay earlier than in the last day of month if you want to avoid queues.
Washing machine and bedclothes
If you want to use a washing machine you have to book it via Internet: http://pracka.vscht.cz/. Just select your dormitory, floor and the day you want to use the washing machine. You can also use the so-called hourly washing machine which you reserve on the reception. You can exchange your bed clothes for a clean one in the office in -1st floor (Volha) or 1st floor (Sázava).
Accommodated students have the right to:
- Get their bedclothes changed once a week
- Use electrical appliances with electricity input up to 500 VA bought in the Czech Republic or other countries when having an appropriate declaration of conformity.
- Accept their visitors when they show their ID in the reception and leave before 1:00 a.m. When staying overnight, visitors must have their names written down and pay fixed contribution CZK 40. They can stay only 3 days consequently and up to 6 days per month.
- Make a claim at the reception of the hall of residence.
Opening hours (both Volha and Sázava)
|Monday, Wednesday||6.30 a.m.- 5.00 p.m.|
|Tuesday, Thursday||6.30 a.m.- 3.00 p.m.|
|Friday||6.30 a.m.- 2.00 p.m.|
|BEDCLOTHES EXCHANGE HOURS|
|Monday, Wednesday||7.00 a.m.- 9.00 a.m.||4.00 p.m.- 5.00 p.m.|
|Tuesday, Thursday||7.00 a.m.- 9.00 a.m.||2.00 p.m.- 3.00 p.m.|
|Friday||7.00 a.m.- 9.00 a.m.||1.00 p.m.- 2.00 p.m.|
Accommodated students have to:
- Behave themselves considerately to others including keeping the silent hours from 10:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.
- Show their student ICT ID cards whenever entering the residence.
- Tidy up their rooms.
- Report all defects and damage at the reception of the hall of residence.
- Lock their rooms when leaving them.
- Let accredited persons enter their rooms.
Accommodated students mustn’t:
- Use electric or gas cooker in the bedroom.